We Are Open!
If you are needing to schedule an appointment for a CT or MRI scan, we are here for you.
The health and safety of the patients and our staff at Advanced Medical Imaging is our top priority.
It is our responsibility to the community for EVERYONE to do their part to help contain this problem.
Here is what we are doing and how you can help us during your visit.
In order to keep everyone as safe as possible, we would like to share with you our response to COVID-19 and policies moving forward.
As always cleanliness is of the highest importance. What we do to keep everyone safe:
- We clean/disinfect dressing rooms, MRI and CT tables, and equipment between each patient.
- Our HVAC system is set up to change the air many times per hour, helping eliminate/reduce airborne contagions.
- Our technologist will wear gloves and a mask when needed not only for your safety but for his as well.
Please know that our regular disinfection protocols are designed to be effective at preventing COVID-19, the flu, and other communicable diseases.
– AMI Management
For Your Visit
If you’re planning a visit to AMI, please follow the guidelines for proper social distancing such as:
- Keep at least 6′ – 8′ of distance between yourself and other patients.
- Please cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve, not your hands. If a tissue is used, please dispose of it immediately.
- Wash hands and/or use sanitizer regularly. Doing so between handling various items can help lessen the spread of germs.
- If you are feeling ill, please call us before making or traveling to your appointment.